Our award winning franchise system has been operating in the business-to-business sector for over 17 years, servicing customers throughout Australia.
The core to the Mailplus business is our mail pick-up and delivery service. We offer total convenience for business mail and parcel pick-up and delivery services. We provide the kind of personalised service and support that promotes long term business relationships.
We are able to source products and services that our 7000+ customers need and use at rates typically reserved only for the largest of businesses.
As a franchisee, this provides you with opportunities to increase your income by:
- Expanding your customer base
- Expanding the range of products and services your existing customers purchase through Mailplus.
Looking for answers?
Here is a short list of our more frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please visit our Customer Support area or call us on 1300 65 65 95.
What does a typical day involve?
A typical day for a franchisee would be:
- Starting the day with morning pick-up and deliveries around 7am through until around 10am.
- The afternoon mail and parcel collection and lodgements, run from approx. 2pm finishing the day around 5pm.
- Banking and fixed runs can be scheduled where applicable throughout the day.
How do I know if Mailplus is right for me?
Mailplus is a simple business. The ideal candidate should have:
- Ambition, passion and a can do attitude
- Good business judgment and awareness
- Strong people and communication skills and able to build rapport with your customers
- The ability to identify customer opportunities to grow your business.
How much do I need to invest?
The level of investment depends on the territory available.
- Greenfield sites: The level of investment starts at $40k including all costs. An instalment plan is available.
- Existing franchise territories: The investment will depend on the size of the territory and the number of customers within the territory.
What else do I need?
You will need to be in Mailplus uniform and operate in an “approved vehicle”.
- Within a reasonable timeframe, new franchisees are required to purchase an approved vehicle.
- There is finance and operating options available to new franchisee’s to purchase a vehicle with discounts.